9/15/12 UPDATE: New locations are being added every day, let me know if I need to update the list.
It’s taken a little while, but the Bicyclist’s Accident Report has finally come to Portlandia, thanks to my pals at The Sprocket Podcast!
Loosely focused on bikes, booze, and alternative transportation, the show makes its way into an assortment of other topics as its hosts discuss “simplifying the good life” with their various guests.
I first met Brock back in January, when he was in Boston visiting his in-laws. We had a great time, and since then I’ve been enjoying his show every week.
That’s why, when I finally got around to looking for a sponsor for the Oregon card, The Sprocket Podcast was my first thought. Seriously, if you like bikes and podcasts, do yourself a favor and check them out.
So far, they’re available at the following locations:
- A Better Cycle, 2324 SE Division Street
- Abraham Fixes Bikes, 3508 N Williams Ave
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance (BTA), 618 NW Glisan St #401
- Cascade Cycling, 122 North Killingsworth Street
- Citybikes, 1914 SE Ankeny AND 734 SE Ankeny
- Clever Cycles, 900 SE Hawthorne Boulevard
- Coventry Cycle Works, 2025 SE Hawthorne Boulevard
- Cránk Bicycles, 2725 SE Ash Street
- CyclePath, 2436 Northeast M L King Blvd
- Cyclopedia, 5711 E Burnside Street, Suite B
- The eBike Store, 201 North Alberta Street
- Go By Bike, intersection of SW Moody & Gibbs
- Joe Bike, 3953 SE Hawthorne Blvd
- Kalkhoff USA, 528 NW 11th Avenue
- Lucky 13 Bikes, 5020 SE Division Street
- Metropolis Cycle Repair, 2249 N Williams Ave
Missing Link, 7215 Northeast Sandy Blvd CLOSED
- North Portland Bike Works, 3978 North Mississippi Ave
- Portland Bicycle Studio, 1420 NW 17th, Suite 588
- Revolver, 6511-15 N Interstate Ave
- Sellwood Cycle Repair, 7953 SE 13th Avenue
- Universal Cycles, 2202 E. Burnside Street
- UpCycles, 911 Northeast Dekum Street
- Veloce Bicycles, 3202 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Brock and Brandon have been doing their best to get them distributed all over town, but they’re not everywhere just yet. If you want a bunch to give out at your event, or you’d like to see them at your local bike shop, book store, or cafe, let the boys know in an email or on twitter, and they’ll hook it up.
Go get one for yourself, and may you never have to use it!